WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 245 W JERICHO TURNPIKE HOLDINGS LLC
Around the Web
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Everything to know about Jets training camp
By Brian Costello - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Training camp schedule Where: Atlantic Health Jets Training Center, Florham Park Opens: Saturday Closes: Aug. 24 Parking: From route 24, take exit 2B-A to merge onto Columbia Turnpike/CR-510 W toward Morristown. Turn left at Park Avenue. Turn left at Florham Park Road. Drive past BASF building and make first right. Follow the signs to Jets...
- Are we witnessing long, sad end of Eli Manning’s Giants career?
By Mark Cannizzaro - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
The signs are beginning to look as large and prominent as the billboards that line the Jersey Turnpike from Exit 16W all the way down to Delaware. They’re pointing toward Eli Manning taking a similar exit to the one his older brother, Peyton, took five years ago out of Indianapolis, after he’d carved out an...
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017