John Lewis, the British retailer, has sparked a spirited discussion by eliminating boys and girls signs and using gender-neutral clothing tags at its stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 232 NORTH HIGHLAND SPIRITS, LTD.
Around the Web
- Gender War, Aisle 3: Unisex Kids’ Clothes Stir British Backlash
By DAN BILEFSKY - Monday Sep 4, 2017
- U.S. to Bar Americans From Traveling to North Korea
By DAVID E. SANGER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The announcement came only hours after Mike Pompeo, the C.I.A. director, hinted that the United States was considering seeking a regime change in North Korea.
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.
- Live updates: New evacuation orders as gusts to fuel Wine Country fires that have killed 17
By Jenna Lyons, Steve Rubenstein, Hamed Aleaziz, Peter Fimrite, and Jill Tucker - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Latest developments in the North Bay fires: 6:10 a.m. : More mandatory evacuations in Sonoma County: New evacuations ordered were issued Wednesday morning for the Bennett Valley neighborhood in Santa Rosa and Geyserville. Evacuations are also in place for the area of Annadel Heights in Santa Rosa, bordered on the north by Parktrail Drive and on the west by Summerfield Road. People must evacuate from downtown Geyserville, Palomino Road, Asti Ridge Road and Highland Ranch Road.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017