New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 22ND STREET RETAIL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Rory McIlroy will shut it down shortly after playoffs for 'proper offseason'
By Dan Kilbridge - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – At the PGA Championship two weeks ago, where he tied for 22nd, Rory McIlroy hinted that he may be done for the (...)
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.