Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 212 JAMAICA REALTY LLC
Around the Web
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Usain Bolt Pulls Up Short in Relay, Unable to Finish His Farewell Race
By CHRISTOPHER CLAREY - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Running the anchor leg of Jamaica’s 4x100-meter relay at the worlds, Bolt pulled up with what appeared to be an injury to his left leg and shouted in pain.
- Developer cites surging e-commerce demand in $78 million deal for Jamaica industrial buildings
By Daniel Geiger - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Citing the growing demand for warehouse space spurred by e-commerce, Madison Realty Capital has closed on a $78 million purchase of a pair of neighboring industrial buildings in Jamaica and has...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Dozens of Migrating Turtles Delay Flights at JFK Airport
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
About 40 diamondback terrapins crawled out of Jamaica Bay and onto JFK's airfield Friday, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said.
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.
- USA captures first Gold Cup title since 2013
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — Jordan Morris scored a tiebreaking goal in the 88th minute, and the United States beat Jamaica 2-1 Wednesday night for its sixth CONCACAF Gold Cup title and first since 2013. Jozy Altidore’s goal on a 28-yard free kick in the 45th minute beat backup goalkeeper Dwayne Miller after Jamaica captain Andre...