At 17, he was called a ringleader in the 1986 assault by whites in Queens that left a black man dead and another badly beaten. The family said he committed suicide.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 1 SAM 17, INC.
Around the Web
- Jon Lester, Convicted in Howard Beach Race Attack, Dies at 48
By SAM ROBERTS - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- Poet Billy Collins Describes His Childhood and Shares Two Unpublished Poems
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
The former U.S. Poet Laureate grew up in Queens, N.Y.; why he still has a money clip and his father’s union pin.
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.