NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 19 SUN OIL ROAD LLC
Around the Web
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
- With major roads swamped, photographer flies to Port Arthur
By MICHELLE R. SMITH, Associated Press - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Port Arthur's major roads were swamped by rising waters brought by Harvey, and there were few images showing the devastation that virtually cut off the East Texas city.So as the sun rose Thursday, that's where Associated Press photographer Gerald Herbert took his plane first."We heard Port Arthur got hit the worst," Herbert said, a few hours after taking a more than 200-mile aerial journey over Port Arthur, Beaumont and other communities near the Texas and Louisiana coasts. "It seemed like no one could get there."Herbert, who joined the AP in Washington in 2002 and has worked in the AP's New Orleans bureau since 2010, got his pilot's license four years ago.
- Oil companies are failing at enforcing production quotas
By John Crudele - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Oil companies keep trying, but they can’t seem to enforce production quotas. The price of oil and gasoline rose a bit over the last few weeks as the “peak driving season” draws to a close. But quota enforcement issues in the Middle East and the fact that there is already too much gasoline waiting to...
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Kendall Motor Oil Goes On 'Good Stuff Road Trip'
Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
"As a brand that's steeped in this tradition of keeping our fans prepared to hit the open road, it seemed only natural to take Kendall cross country," Kendall Motor Oil's Julie Wright tells "MarketingDaily."