Lawyers for the actor warned Netflix it would be responsible if Mr. Penn was harmed because of the series, which examines his 2015 meeting with a wanted drug dealer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 19 RIVER STREET, INC.
Around the Web
- Sean Penn Fights With Netflix Over El Chapo Documentary
By JOHN KOBLIN - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
- Headfirst Down the River in a Bellyak
Saturday Aug 19, 2017
A North Carolina white-water expert sings the praises of the mashup of kayaking and surfing.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Penn National, Pinnacle Entertainment Consider Merger
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Penn National Gaming has been in merger discussions with rival casino operator Pinnacle Entertainment, according to people familiar with the matter.