Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CHRISTOPHER R. DRAGO
10 BLOOMINGTON STREET
MEDFORD, NEW YORK, 11763
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 192 DINING GROUP INC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Where Jane Austen Danced, Dined or Dallied
By SARAH LYALL - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
On the 200th anniversary of her death, a group of spirited fans takes an Austen-themed tour of England.
- Bay Area's Round Table Pizza chain acquired by franchise group
By Alyssa Pereira - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Global Franchise Group also owns fashion and specialty food companies including Maggie Moo's Ice Cream and Treatery, Pretzelmaker, and Great American Cookies.
- Hungry SF groups can 'sheet cake' this weekend, rather than protest, at Eat Drink SF
By Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
If you'd rather hold a fork than a picket sign this weekend, then there are a couple of San Francisco events that would like to show you just how "sheet-caking" is done.
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."