The Diocese of Rockville Centre warned their three high schools on Long Island that students or fans kneeling or protesting during the national anthem before games or other school events could face? “serious disciplinary action.” ?“This is a reminder that all student-athletes and spectators are expected to stand during the playing of the National Anthem...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 190-12 QUENCER ROAD INC.
Around the Web
- High schoolers warned not to protest national anthem
By Mark Moore - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Once So Chic and Swooshy, Freeways Are Falling Out of Favor
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
Several cities face pressure to tear down the 1960s-era mega-roads and reinstate pedestrian-friendly streets. Jane Jacobs told you so!
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Uber and Yandex, a Russian Ride-Hailing Rival, Opt to Share the Road
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The competitors have decided to stop battling for market share and instead operate jointly in a handful of Eastern European countries.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."