A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 18 GRAF INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Alas, Poor Yik Yak: Social Net Loses Engineers, Users
Tuesday Apr 25, 2017
This week, digital payments platform Square Inc. bought Yik Yak's entire engineering team, paying under $3 million for a group of less than ten personnel.
- Former Employee Testifies Shkreli Threatened Him and His Family
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
In a letter entered into evidence in his fraud trial, Martin Shkreli told the wife of a ex-employee, “I hope to see you and your four children homeless.”
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.