A man slashed a woman on the arm with a machete inside a Midtown apartment building Monday. The attacker hacked at the right arm of a woman inside 234 East 52nd Street following an argument, police sources said. It happened around noon, and the victim was taken to Weill-Cornell Medical Center in serious but stable...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1883 EAST 52ND STREET ASSOCIATES, LLC
Around the Web
- Machete-wielding man attacks woman in NYC apartment building: cops
By Gina Daidone, Jazmin Rosa - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Yankees 2, Blue Jays 1: Yankees Settle for Wild Card as Red Sox Clinch A.L. East Title
By WALLACE MATTHEWS - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
Aaron Judge hit his 52nd home run in a win over Toronto, but the Red Sox clinched the division title by beating the Astros.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.