The developer of the Regalia, a condo building in Sunny Isles Beach, Fla., is offering a $500,000 pink diamond to the buyer of its triplex penthouse.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 17STU LINCOLN PLAZA LLC
Around the Web
- Buy a $39 Million Penthouse, Get a Pink Diamond
Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Expats Adopt a Simpler and More Seductive Spain
Friday Jun 9, 2017
More well-heeled foreigners are moving to Valencia, drawn to the city’s sunny weather, beaches, culture and good schools.
- Greek isle of debauchery?
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- David Geffen Criticizes ‘Shameful’ Lack of Support for Concert Hall
By ROBIN POGREBIN and MICHAEL COOPER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Mr. Geffen lamented the downsizing of the $500 million David Geffen Hall project at Lincoln Center. “New York should have the best of everything,” he said.
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.