SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — A man who killed his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire during an argument has pleaded guilty to murder. The Schenectady County District Attorney’s office says 69-year-old Antonio Bargallo entered the plea Wednesday as part of a deal that will sentence him to 21 years to life...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1723 UNION STREET, LLC
Around the Web
- Man pleads guilty to killing wife by setting her on fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Poet Billy Collins Describes His Childhood and Shares Two Unpublished Poems
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
The former U.S. Poet Laureate grew up in Queens, N.Y.; why he still has a money clip and his father’s union pin.
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- Your Money: Why the Equifax Breach Stings So Bad
By RON LIEBER - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The credit reporting agency and its counterparts, Experian and TransUnion, deploy withering judgment, trap us in systems we can’t escape and scare us. It’s time for a radical reboot.
- Your Money: Equifax’s Instructions Are Confusing. Here’s What to Do Now.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Sep 8, 2017
You’ll need a credit freeze. You’ll need a fraud alert. And don’t expect Equifax to be much help.
- Your Money: ‘Dear Equifax: You’re Fired.’ If Only It Were That Easy.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Many readers — and numerous politicians — want Equifax to delete their credit files upon request and not collect any new data. Is that remotely possible?