The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - 171ST STREET BLOCK ASSOCIATION, INC.
Around the Web
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- British Columbia Vows to Block Pipeline Expansion
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The government of British Columbia, Canada’s westernmost province, vowed to use every legal option to stop construction of Kinder Morgan Inc.’s planned expansion of a pipeline connecting the Alberta oil sands with the Pacific Coast.
- Computer-Chip Testing Firm Urges Blocking Sale of Rival to China Fund
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Cohu Inc., which tests semiconductors, wants to persuade the U.S. Committee on Foreign Investment that the proposed sale of Xcerra Corp. to a Chinese government-backed fund would threaten national security.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Snapchat Removes Al Jazeera Channel in Saudi Arabia
Monday Sep 18, 2017
Snap Inc. said it received a request from the Saudi Arabian government to block access to Al Jazeera news articles and videos on its Snapchat social-media app to residents in the country.