Lawsuits filed over the opioid crisis continued to mount this week, with an action brought by South Carolina against drugmaker Purdue Pharma and an earlier suit by Birmingham, Ala., against drug distributors.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 15 SOUTH MACQUESTEN REALTY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- South Carolina Sues Purdue Pharma, Alleging Deceptive Opioid Marketing
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Takata Nears Bankruptcy Filing
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Takata Corp., the Japanese automotive supplier of rupture-prone air bags, is in the final stages of preparing to file for bankruptcy protection to address mounting liabilities stemming from an unprecedented recall, said a person familiar with the matter.
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
- RXR and SL Green agree to take a chunk of Worldwide Plaza
By Peter D'Amato - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
RXR Realty and SL Green Realty Corp. have agreed to acquire a 48.7% stake in Worldwide Plaza, a New York REIT property valued at $1.7 billion, the Commercial Observer reported.The investment trust...
To view the full story, click the title link.