Ahmad Khan Rahimi was charged with carrying out a two-day bombing spree that turned West 23rd Street into a debris field and terrorized the region.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 158 WEST 9TH STREET, LLC
Around the Web
- New Jersey Man Found Guilty in Chelsea Bombing
By MICHAEL WILSON - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- Foreign Farmworkers in Canada Fear Deportation if They Complain
By DAN LEVIN - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Critics say a Canadian program for temporary farmworkers leaves migrants vulnerable to exploitation by employers and at risk of deportation.
- Modern Love: Who’s Allowed to Hold Hands?
By NICOLE DENNIS-BENN - Friday Sep 1, 2017
A Jamaican woman chafes at the reality that expressing affection for her wife can lead to confrontations with her fellow immigrants in New York.