Subprime lender Credit Acceptance Corp. doesn’t offer many details on how its loans are performing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 144 COOPER STREET CORP.
Around the Web
- Auto Lender's Risks Larger Than They Appear
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Funeral Stock Is Not Dead Yet
Monday Sep 25, 2017
The death care business has boomed lately and is in a demographic groove, but consider recent loser StoneMor instead of industry leader Service Corp.
- Takata Bankruptcy Doesn't End Auto Industry's Pain
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
One of the world’s largest air-bag makers, Takata Corp., has finally filed for bankruptcy after a drawn-out scandal involving faulty products that caused multiple deaths. The question now is how much wind this will take out of its big-auto-maker customers.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.