Eric Phillips, press secretary for Bill de Blasio, punctuated a trip to Chicago with an inflammatory series of pizza tweets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 1427 THIRD PIZZA CORP.
2014 - 1425 3RD CORP.
Around the Web
- The NYC-Chicago Pizza Wars Are On Again, Thanks To A NYC Mayoral Staffer Switching Sides
By Alia Stearns - Monday Nov 13, 2017
- People are still tossing pizzas onto the ‘Breaking Bad’ home
By Jeremy Layton - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The woman who owns the home made famous in “Breaking Bad” is putting up a fence around it — because fans of the AMC show can’t stop recreating a messy scene. In the third season of the series, Walter White — played by Bryan Cranston — brings home a pizza for his family. But having...
- Restaurant Review: Is New York’s Best Pizza in New Jersey?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
At Razza in Jersey City, local buffalo milk and hazelnuts go into pies that can stand up to the best of the five boroughs.
- New York Today: New York Today: Chicago Pizza vs. the New York Slice
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Thursday: Readers respond to the pizza divide, holiday markets and windows open, and naming a bridge.
- Papa John’s is probably regretting bashing the NFL
By Hannah Withiam - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Papa John’s declining sales might be a result of … the quality of their pizza. The pizza chain’s CEO, John Schnatter, laid the blame for his company’s poor third-quarter earnings Tuesday on the NFL’s failure to regulate players’ national anthem protests, though the fallout from his rant has turned the finger back on his brand....
- New York Today: New York Today: Our Past in Pizza
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Thursday: The evolution of New York pizza, San Gennaro in Little Italy, and literary love across the city.