After building eBay into an internet giant, Ms. Whitman took over Hewlett-Packard and split the Silicon Valley icon in two, with mixed results.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 134 HEWLETT NECK LLC
Around the Web
- Meg Whitman to Step Down as Hewlett-Packard Enterprise C.E.O.
By STEVE LOHR - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
- Meg Whitman stepping down as Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO
By Alex Johnson - Wednesday Nov 22, 2017
Whitman, one of the highest-profile women in U.S. business and Silicon Valley, said in September that she was committed to the company for the long term.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise to Send Supercomputer to Space
Friday Aug 11, 2017
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. is reaching for the stars, sending the first commercial supercomputer into space for a yearlong experiment that could help make possible an eventual mission to Mars.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise to Cut 10% of Workforce
Friday Sep 22, 2017
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. plans to cut its workforce by 10%, according to a person familiar with the plans, the latest cost cuts as the business-technology giant combats increasing competition and higher component prices.
- Meg Whitman to Step Down as Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
Meg Whitman will step down as chief executive of Hewlett Packard Enterprise early next year, the company said Tuesday.