Someone has vandalized the Lincoln Memorial, the National Park Service says
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 133 LINCOLN LLC
Around the Web
- Lincoln Memorial Vandalized With Red Spray Paint
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Vandals scrawl ‘F–k law’ on Lincoln Memorial
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Vandals defaced the Lincoln Memorial on Tuesday — scrawling “F–k law” in red paint on a pillar at the monument, according to the National Park Service. The desecration was found around 4:30 a.m., NBC Washington reported. A preservation crew is working to remove the graffiti without damaging the stone on the historic memorial, officials said....
- David Geffen Criticizes ‘Shameful’ Lack of Support for Concert Hall
By ROBIN POGREBIN and MICHAEL COOPER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Mr. Geffen lamented the downsizing of the $500 million David Geffen Hall project at Lincoln Center. “New York should have the best of everything,” he said.
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.