Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 128 THOMAS ST LLC
Around the Web
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
- School apologizes for suggesting students masturbate to avoid sex assault
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 8, 2017
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — A university that during a student orientation session showed a slide that appeared to suggest masturbation as a deterrent to sexual assault has apologized. The Rochester Institute of Technology’s slide featured the Winnie the Pooh character Roo, using the kangaroo character’s name as an acronym about masturbation. A screenshot of the slide...
- 'Awesome' Justin Thomas wins 2017 PGA Championship for 1st major title
By Kevin Casey - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
CHARLOTTE – In a performance that may have proved he has uncanny spiritual abilities, Justin Thomas further confirmed that he’s (...)
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Auction.com Parent Ten-X Gets New Ownership
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Private-equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners LP has closed its purchase of a controlling stake in Ten-X LLC in a deal that values the online real estate marketplace at $1.6 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.