This salad from chef Julia Sullivan of Nashville’s Henrietta Red comes together in minutes. Ripe summer fruits offset by a confetti of salty, crunchy, bright, herbal and spicy toppings satisfy with every bite.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1275 JOHN STREET LLC
Around the Web
- 15-Minute Recipe: Tomato-Watermelon Salad With Feta, Olives and Pistachios
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- 15-Minute Recipe: End-of-Summer Gazpacho With Olive-Oil Croutons
Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Chef Julia Sullivan of Henrietta Red purées big, juicy, end-of-season tomatoes with a pile of other summer produce in this lively gazpacho. The kicker? Sourdough croutons baked with plenty of olive oil
- 15-Minute Recipe: Steamed Clams With Basil-Cilantro Pesto
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
From chef Julia Sullivan of Henrietta Red in Nashville comes one of those magic recipes that just about prepare themselves. Steam clams until they release their tasty brine and stir in a punchy pesto for a delicious dinner fast.
- Radically Simple Roast Lamb With Farro Salad, Eggplant and Spiced Yogurt
Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Grand as roasting a rack of lamb might sound, this recipe from Henrietta Red in Nashville couldn’t be simpler. Break the lamb down into chops and serve with a hearty farro salad, roasted eggplant and a dollop of spiced yogurt.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP