The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1192 13 EQUITES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Residents returning home stunned by horrifying scope of Irma’s destruction
By Elizabeth Rosner - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
ISLAMORADA, Fla. — In at least one area of the hard-hit Florida Keys, residents were left facing a new world of devastation, in which boats became lawn ornaments and power tools were needed just to get inside homes. One resident in this village in the middle Keys told The Post she found a 42-foot sailboat...
- HIPPO MASSACRE African villagers slaughter beasts for destroying farms
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.