A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2012
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2012 - 112 DELI AND GRILL INC.
Around the Web
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- Live Briefing: What to Watch For as the Intelligence Committees Grill Facebook, Twitter and Google
By NICHOLAS FANDOS and CECILIA KANG - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
The committees are investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and want to know more about how the online platforms were used to sow discord and spread false information.
- Chipotle's Shares Fall as Sales Come Up Short
Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc.’s earnings and sales came up short in the most recent quarter as the fast-casual chain coped with a tepid response to new menu offerings and another food-safety scare.