Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 1996)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - 108-59 SUTPHIN BLVD. CORP.
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Hawk Hill, contemporary 1960s home towering over N.Y.'s Hudson River, for sale
By Special for The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News - By Special for The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The lines of the contemporary home on Tweed Boulevard in Upper Grandview, N.Y., is a stark contrast to the rolling hillside forest that surrounds it.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- Dolphins counting on Laremy Tunsil to find his comfort zone at left tackle
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Laremy Tunsil's old position is his new position, and the switch back to left tackle allows the Miami Dolphins' second-year pro to better show his skills.