New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 105 FRANKLIN GAS INC.
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.
- A Trust Buster for the New ‘Knowledge Monopoly’
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Franklin Foer argues that Silicon Valley is an “existential threat” to the individual and society.
- EU Proposes Rules for Offshore Gas Links as Russian-Owned Nord Stream 2 Nears
Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
The European union proposed Wednesday to extend its natural-gas regulations to offshore pipelines, marking the latest effort to derail an energy link between Russia and Germany that is fueling tensions within the bloc.
- Community Health Systems in Talks to Extend Nearly $2 Billion in Debt
Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Community Health Systems Inc., one of the largest publicly traded hospital chains in the U.S., is in talks with a group of bondholders led by Franklin Resources Inc. to extend nearly $2 billion in bonds coming due in 2019, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Broadcom Offers $105 Billion to Buy Rival Chip Maker Qualcomm
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Nov 6, 2017
The takeover bid sets up a battle between two of the biggest chip makers, whose products touch nearly every smartphone in the world.