Eva LaRue has joined the growing list of accusers saying that Steven Seagal sexually harassed them.The “CSI: Miami” actress said in an interview with Deadline that when she was 22, she got a call from her agent, saying that he’d set up an audition for her at Seagal’s house.“Even at 22, I knew better than to go to an audition at somebody’s house,” Eva LaRue, now 50, said. “But my agent assured me that the reason it was at his house was because they hadn’t secured their studio offices yet.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 102-02 LA RUE AVENUE LLC
Around the Web
- ‘CSI: Miami’ Actress Eva LaRue Says Steven Seagal Sexually Harassed Her When She Was 22
By Debbie Emery, provided by
- Friday Nov 10, 2017
- James Comey: The Cowering Inferno
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Confused, uneasy, troubled, concerned, shocked, very disturbed, and stunned. Is this guy going through menopause?
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.