AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2012
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2012 - 007 INC.
Around the Web
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Fitbit beats analyst estimates but takes a net loss of $113 million in Q3
By Sarah Buhr - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
It seems Fitbit is only slightly benefitting from the news of its new products — particularly the Fitbit Ionic device. The company just reported it beat analyst estimates with a non-GAAP net loss per share of $0.01, with $393 million in revenue; though that’s down from the $504 million in revenue last October, leading to a net loss of $113 million, or 48 cents per share. Read More
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."