How much is transparency worth in the face of apparent success? The Jewish National Fund tests the limits.
rochester jewish relief organization, inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 1919
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
1919 - ROCHESTER JEWISH RELIEF ORGANIZATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- American Jewish National Fund Subtly Splits from Israeli Parent Group
By Martin Levine - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Marchers booted from gay pride march for waving Jewish flag
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Three women were ejected from LGBT pride festivities in Chicago this weekend for marching with a rainbow flag that displayed the Jewish Star of David, according to reports. Organizers of the 2017 Chicago Dyke March said the women had been expelled because the Jewish symbol “made people feel unsafe” — and that the march was...
- Dealing with Financial Challenges, Colonial Williamsburg Asks for Tax Relief
By Anne Eigeman - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
In a financial tailspin, Colonial Williamsburg makes a case for property tax relief based on its economic meaning to the town and region.
- Influential NGOs Join Forces to Fund Famine Relief
By Anna Berry - Friday Jul 21, 2017
CARE, Oxfam, Mercy Corps, and others create the Global Emergency Response Coalition.
The post Influential NGOs Join Forces to Fund Famine Relief appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- A Case Study: Are Your Donations Going Where You Think?
By Martin Levine - Monday Jun 19, 2017
A rift has grown between Aish HaTorah and Aish International, a fundraising organization, over transparency and use of funds.
- Rochester judge accused of violating probation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 3, 2017