A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PIX & PLANS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Time Inc. Moves Into Social Video, Targets GenZ And Millennials With 'The Pretty'
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Eager to capture the attention of 16- to-35-year-old beauty enthusiasts, Time Inc. has launched "The Pretty," a new social video brand. What's notable is the all-video approach that offers how-tos,hacks, product information, and entertainment, plus the plan to target both GenZ -- starting at around age 16 -- in addition to Millennials.
- Moglix raises $12M Series B to digitize India’s manufacturing industry
By Catherine Shu - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Moglix launched in 2015 as an online store for tools and construction supplies, but now it’s venturing into enterprise software with the launch of GreenGST to help Indian manufacturers become compliant with the country’s new tax codes. The Noida-headquartered startup announced today that it has raised a $12 million Series B, which it will use to develop its supply chain… Read More
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.