This new development offers gorgeous treetop and ocean views that are rare in this much sought-after Los Angeles neighborhood.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PIRATE SOUND PRODUCTIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Brentwood
Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Sonos Playbase Review: Surround-Sound Quality in a Single Speaker
By David Pierce - Monday Apr 10, 2017
Meet the super-wireless, super-expensive speaker at the center of your new home theater.
- The Beatles Live Album Didn't Sound Great Until Abbey Road Used Custom Code to Remaster It
By Tim Moynihan - Friday Mar 10, 2017
The only multi-track recording of the Fab Four's mid-'60s Hollywood Bowl shows is marred by screaming fans. James Clarke made it sound better than ever.
- ‘Morning Joe:’ Scarborough Calls Trump’s NY Times Interview ‘William Faulkner on Acid’ (Video)
By Ashley Boucher, provided by
- Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough said Thursday that President Donald Trump’s rambling, stream of consciousness interview with the New York Times sounds like “William Faulkner on acid.“I mean the sentences just keep going on, but they’re garbled and make absolutely no sense,” the host said, referring to the Nobel Prize laureate’s distinctive writing style.“Well, John McCain, obviously a giant in Washington, D.C., but he’s been a giant in American life for a very long time and he served his entire adult life for the American people,” Scarborough said.
- How a Supreme Court Ruling on Printer Ink Bolsters Your Digital Rights
By Kyle Wiens - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Impression Products Inc. vs. Lexmark International Inc. is an important ruling that clears the way for small businesses to fix your stuff.