WAWAYANDA, N.Y. (AP) — Oscar-nominated actor James Cromwell is heading to jail in New York for blocking traffic to protest a power plant.A town judge sentenced the 77-year-old Cromwell and two fellow protesters to a week in the Orange County Jail for civil disobedience at the construction site of a 650-megawatt natural gas-fired power plant in December 2015.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PIPE AND PLANT SOLUTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Actor James Cromwell to report to jail for plant protest
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- A Handmaid’s Tale of Protest
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 30, 2017
In state capitals and street protests, women’s rights activists have been wearing red robes and white bonnets based on “The Handmaid's Tale,” the 1985 novel that is now a series on Hulu.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Boy who slipped while playing in water is swept into pipe
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Florida motorist dodges death as large pipe crushes van
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.