NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PINNED & PROPER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Rory McIlroy will shut it down shortly after playoffs for 'proper offseason'
By Dan Kilbridge - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – At the PGA Championship two weeks ago, where he tied for 22nd, Rory McIlroy hinted that he may be done for the (...)
- This New App Aims To Protect Models From Dangers Posed By The Fashion Industry
By Rina Raphael - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Being a model isn’t all glitz and glamour. It can also involve all sorts of abuse–but Agent Inc., now in beta mode, hopes to help models avoid risky situations.
In the fashion industry, the talent are often taken advantage of–subjected to late pay, bullying, racism, and unwanted sexual advances or even rape. Models are also often very young–like 17 years old–and therefore quite susceptible to such abuses.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Lawsuit Claims Airbnb Failed To Properly Vet Host Who Allegedly Assaulted Guest
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
An Airbnb guest accused the company in a new lawsuit of negligence by failing to protect her by performing a thorough background check on a host, who she claims later sexually assaulted her.The New York Times reports that the lawsuit, filed by a former Airbnb guest, accuses the company of negligence in failing to properly screen hosts.That failure, …