One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1656 PUTNEY ROAD
VALLEY STREAM, NEW YORK, 11580
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PINNACLE CORPORATE SOLUTIONS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Silicon Valley's corporate-campus building boom is a cautionary tale
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Silicon Valley is on a corporate-campus construction spree, which - despite the splashy headlines - has had adverse effects on the population of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Facebook may be answer to Silicon Valley’s housing problem
By Reuters - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The shortage of housing in California’s Silicon Valley has gotten so severe that Facebook on Friday proposed taking homebuilding into its own hands for the first time with a plan to construct 1,500 units near its headquarters. The growth of Facebook, Alphabet Inc’s Google and other tech companies has strained neighborhoods in the San Francisco...
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.