The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PINNACLE COLLISION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Seven U.S. Sailors Confirmed Dead After Collision With Cargo Ship
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The bodies of the seven sailors were recovered from inside the USS Fitzgerald as the investigation into what caused the collision off the coast of Japan continues.
- A Look at Earlier Collisions Involving Navy Vessels
By MAYA SALAM - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Maritime collisions involving two ships are rare, but they do happen. And some of them have been deadly.
- U.S. Destroyer Is Damaged in a Collision Near Japan, and Seven Sailors Are Reported Missing
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Japanese television showed what appeared to be heavy damage to the starboard side of the American detroyer Fitzgerald, which appeared to be stationary in the water.
- Japan Says Deadly Ship Collision Happened Earlier Than Reported
By MAKIKO INOUE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Japan’s Coast Guard is now investigating an inaccuracy in the timeline of the crash, in which seven United States sailors were killed.
- Navy Ship Collision Leaves 7 Dead
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The USS Fitzgerald, a U.S. Navy destroyer, collided with a Japanese cargo ship Friday night in a highly trafficked shipping lane south of Tokyo. The accident is under investigation. Photo: European Pressphoto Agency
- The Return Of BMW Films Is Brand Marketing As (Awesome) Collision Sport
Monday Oct 24, 2016
The unexpected BMW Films reboot: "The Escape," which debuted last night at 6 p.m. ET. "The Escape," like the eight BMW Films offerings that preceded it, is pure pulpy goodness for people, like me, who believe that every filmed entertainment should feature lots of fast-goin' chases and stuff done gettin' blowed up.
- America’s Collision Course With China
By JUDITH SHAPIRO - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Two new books on China, "Everything Under the Heavens” and “Destined for War,” urge us to be ready for a radically different world order.