NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PINNACLE ATHLETICS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Emergency drones rush life-saving help to simulated cardiac arrest cases
By Beth Mole - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In small study, the rescue drones dropped off defibrillators 16 min before EMTs arrived.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- How Athletes, Brands Can Change The World: By Being Authentic To Fans
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A panel discussion billed as "how athletes and brands can change the world" at the Cannes Festival of Creativity in Cannes, France, this morning focused more on what they should not be doing togetherthan on what they should. The panel examined some recent pitfalls where professional athletes, their leagues and the brands they partner with were in misalignment.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Phys Ed: To Train an Athlete, Add 12 Minutes of Meditation to the Daily Mix
By GRETCHEN REYNOLDS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Division I football players who learned mindfulness meditation or relaxation techniques showed improvements in mood and attention.