The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
BUSINESS FILINGS INCORPORATED
187 WOLF ROAD, SUITE 101
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12205
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - PINKY ROCKS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Six Rocking Chairs and What to Drink in Them
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Six attractively unambitious ways to while away a summer day, paired with recipes for drinks to sip as you rock.
- Kiss singer wants to trademark “devil horns” rock and roll sign
By Joe Mullin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Simmons says he first used the longtime rock symbol “in commerce” in 1975.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Mars Curiosity Rover Autonomously Samples Rocks With Incredible Precision
By Matt Simon - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Curiosity rover has gotten really good at automatically detecting rocks and blasting them with a laser.
- Co-op mining game Deep Rock Galactic is an Xbox One exclusive
By Stephanie Chan - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Ghost Ship Games debuted its Xbox One exclusive Deep Rock Galactic at the Microsoft event today before the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles. A team of four players play as dwarven space-miners in this co-op game. In the trailer, players descended into the ground with their pickaxes and power tools before getting swarmed by giant […]
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.