A federal judge in Florida ruled Tuesday that grocery chain Winn-Dixie Stores Inc. must make its website accessible to the blind, following an unprecedented trial over a gray area of accessibility law.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - PINK AID, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Judge Backs Making Consumer Websites Accessible to Blind
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Outdoor Gear For Women Evolves Beyond 'Shrink It and Pink It'
By Stephanie Pearson - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
New outdoor and adventure gear considers women's physiology, not just a preference for pink.
- On the Runway: The 2017 U.S. Open Winners: Brooks Koepka and ‘Millennial Pink’
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The very rosy palette that many players chose on the tournament’s penultimate day is already a strong favorite with young consumers.
- The Pink Fund Takes Social Into The Community
Thursday Oct 20, 2016
Social media has become a key component of The Pink Fund's fundraising and awareness efforts in recent years, although mixing online content with real-world events is where the real magic happens.
- Art Fight! The Pinkest Pink Versus the Blackest Black
By Adam Rogers - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Nanotube-based Vantablack was aimed at engineers. Then a famous sculptor locked it up—and the artistic community found this unpalatable.
- FIFTY SHADES OF PURPLE – Remembering Poet and Troubador Frank Deford
By Bill Simons - Monday Jun 19, 2017
For the second time in a year, mourners came to New England churches to celebrate the passing of a beloved sports writer. Last year, hundreds went to Boston to recall the life of the singular tennis pioneer Bud Collins. This year, mourners remembered another giant of journalism, Frank Deford, in Westport, Connecticut. One of the […]
- Losing a Father and Husband to AIDS, and Finding Him Again
By MAGGIE KNEIP - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When my husband died of AIDS, I resolved to keep how he died a secret to protect my children.