More and more enterprises are looking for more efficient ways to connect and enhance connectivity between north America and Europe
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PINETAR COMM CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- ITW 2017: Aqua Comms Looks to Maximize Cross Atlantic Connectivity
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Tuesday May 16, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Report Finds Trust Lacking In Media Agency-Client Relationships
Monday Jun 12, 2017
A new report from media consultant ID Comms finds that media shops continue to be regarded with "suspicion" by advertisers. The two sides differed on how "fair" current terms are with agencies --saying that both fees and overall payment terms were less fair than the client-side respondents tended to indicate.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.