In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PIL SUNG TAEKWONDO KARNER ROAD, LLC
2014 - PIL SUNG TAEKWONDO HEADQUARTERS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Your Prescription Side Effects Sound Much Better Sung By Boyz II Men
By Jeff Beer - Monday Jun 12, 2017
“Sooo gassy girl…”
WHAT: A new Geico ad featuring ’90s R&B chart-toppers Boyz II Men.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- All Aboard China's 'Belt and Road' Extravaganza
Monday May 15, 2017
China is trying to build excitement around Xi Jinping's "One Belt, One Road" plan to expand trade with roads, railways and ports. Art installations like "Golden Bridge on Silk Road" and themed commercial products are supporting the campaign. Photo: Thomas Peter/Reuters
- Road Trip: Karaoke Coast to Coast
By MARIAN BULL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Richmond, Nashville and beyond, taking the mike reveals a sense of place, and the catharsis of belting out “Jesse’s Girl.”
- Photo of the Week: China Builds a 20-Road Interchange from Hell
By Laura Mallonee - Friday Jun 9, 2017
It's 12 stories high with five levels and 20 highways. Just don't look down.