San Diego ousted Houston as the most philanthropic city in the United States, according to latest Metro Market Study released by nonprofit charity evaluator Charity…
pike recovery solutions, LLC
1000 walnut street, suite 1400
kansas city, missouri, 64106
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PIKE RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- San Diego Unseats Houston As Top Philanthropy City
By mark-hrywna - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Kansas City Chiefs extend coach Andy Reid's contract, part ways with GM John Dorsey
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- GM Laying Off About 1,000 Workers Amid Downturn in Passenger-Car Sales
Monday Jun 19, 2017
General Motors will eliminate a shift at a sedan plant in Kansas City, Kan., laying off about 1,000 people as the nation’s largest auto maker continues to shed thousands of factory jobs amid a sharp downturn in demand for passenger cars.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- U.K. Drifts Away From Europe's Recovery
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The U.K. wants to separate from Europe. Judging by economic and political outcomes, it looks like it is getting its wish.