For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PICKLE CHICKS, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- MSH3 Gene Reveals Critical Link With Huntington’s Disease
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A recent study published in Lancet Neurology reveals important associations between MSH3 gene mutations and Huntington’s disease progression and disease burden.
- Herbs And Spices For Pickling – What Spices And Herbs Are In Pickles?
By Amy Grant - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders reads 'Pickle' letter at White House briefing
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Cow costumes at Chick-fil-A?
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017