As our industry continues its march to value-based healthcare, how will success be measured? Beyond script lift and market share, the industry has an opportunity now to come together around a commonvision: That the real profit of our efforts is measured in the long-term health of patients.
physician initiatives, pLLC
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RESERVATION
2014 - PHYSICIAN INITIATIVES, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Making The Physician-Patient Interaction More Effective
Wednesday May 31, 2017
- Kik CEO explains why they’re doing an ICO instead of venture fundraising
By Katie Roof - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Ted Livingston, CEO of messaging app Kik, spoke on stage at TechCrunch’s event in Shenzhen, China on Tuesday. Moderator Jon Russell asked him about why the company is doing an initial coin offering (ICO), a newly popularized method of fundraising.It’s”a way to raise funding” and “a way to get money into the company,” he said about the ICO. Read More
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- BWF Announces 2017 Career Awards for Medical Scientists
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
Twelve physician-scientists will each receive $700,000 over five years as they transition into full-time careers as research scientists....
- Doctors Flee Desperate Venezuela
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Badly needed physicians are among the thousands of people fleeing the economic and political chaos of Venezuela, and places like a remote island town in southern Chile are among the places benefiting.
- HHMI Awards $24 Million for Science Education Initiative
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 9, 2017
As part of the Inclusive Excellence initiative, HHMI will award $1 million to twenty-four institutions working to engage students in science education....
- Walton Family Foundation Launches Sustainable Fishing Initiative
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The initiative is part of the foundation's 2016-20 ocean strategy to create and promote sustainable practices in five core countries.....
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015