Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PHYSICAL RELAX LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- How to Host a Relaxed Dinner Party Like an Italian
By LAURA RYSMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Brunello Cucinelli shares his tips for simple summer entertaining — and shares his favorite pasta recipe.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Before the Cloud, an Underground Mine of Physical Data
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
In this 360° video, tour a former limestone mine in Pennsylvania that has stored 200 acres of mainly physical data, for clients including the federal government, since the early 1950s.
- Physics Proves No One Can Safely Text and Drive
By Rhett Allain - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
With iOS 11, Apple will introduce a feature to disable notifications while driving. Here's why I think that's a good idea.
- Explaining the Physics Behind This Ferrari Knocking People Over
By Rhett Allain - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The internet loves this video of an expensive car stopping on a carpeted stage, knocking over four people.You're surely wondering, "What kind of physics are at play here?"
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- U.S. Strikes Shabab, a Likely First Since Trump Relaxed Rules for Somalia
By CHARLIE SAVAGE, HELENE COOPER and ERIC SCHMITT - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Eight militants were believed killed in the airstrike, two and a half months after Mr. Trump cleared the way for strikes with no self-defense rationale.