What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
JANET M. PAGAN
1905 MAYFLOWER AVE. #4
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10461
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PHOENIX SOL, H.P., INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- At Goldman, He’s David Solomon. At the Club, He’s D.J. D-Sol.
By KATE KELLY - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A co-president and a leading contender to become the investment bank’s chief executive has a surprising hobby.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- HP Takes Back PC Crown From Lenovo in Second Quarter
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
HP Inc. has taken back the crown from rival Lenovo Group Ltd. as the top seller of personal computers, ending the Chinese company’s four-year reign, according to data from research firm Gartner.