It’s late afternoon after a long weekend and lord knows you probably don’t want to be wherever you are right now. We’ve got you covered with this soul-saving video of a hydraulic press doing gloriously destructive things to a series of unlucky fast food burgers.If you’re not familiar with the Hydraulic Press Channel on YouTube, then you’ve been …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PHOENIX MACHINE SHOP & HYDRAULICS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Something Glorious Happens When You Use A Hydraulic Press To Extrude 6 Cheeseburgers Through A 3mm Hole
By Chris Morran - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Tuna Fish School Human Engineers in Hydraulics
By Menaka Wilhelm - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Tuna owe their agility to a newfound hydraulic system that allows them to raise and lower some specialized fins.
- TSA Testing New CT Scanner That Could Eventually Ease Restrictions On Liquids, Electronics
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Imagine a future where you can bring a large bottle of water and your laptop or tablet with you into the cabin of a commercial flight. The Transportation Security Administration is testing one of its new computerized tomography (CT) scanning machines for carry-on bags in Phoenix, and will soon launch a test in Boston. The use of these machines in …
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.