Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.
phoenix international publications, inc.
33 n lasalle st suite 2020
chicago, illinois, 60602
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Defends His City’s Sanctuary City Lawsuit On Grounds Of Public Safety
By davidmatthews - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Emanuel said that complying with new anti-sanctuary cities rules would affect public safety initiatives as well as be unconstitutional.
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
- John G. Morris, Renowned Photo Editor in the Thick of History, Dies at 100
By ANDY GRUNDBERG - Friday Jul 28, 2017
A champion of photojournalism, he worked at Life, The New York Times and other publications. His colleagues included many celebrated photographers.
- Chicago Schools Remain Shuttered as Reminders of Need for Community Engagement First
By Erin Rubin - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
In Chicago’s poor black neighborhoods, shuttered public schools have stayed vacant for years. Failure to include the community in decisions about the neighborhood’s future has stymied redevelopment plans.
- AL Central International Signing Forecasts
By Ben Badler - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017