NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PHILIPP PLEIN MADISON AVENUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Chris Paul traded to Rockets in NBA-changing blockbuster
By Justin Terranova - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The first shocker of the NBA offseason — outside of the circus at Madison Square Garden — comes before free agency even begins. Chris Paul
- Bellator brings shock and awe to Madison Square Garden
By Michael Blaustein - Monday Jun 26, 2017
It took just 45 minutes for Bellator’s New York City debut to descend into utter madness. In those breathless moments, an ultra-hyped prospect was choked out in less than a minute in his professional debut, the “Mike Tyson of MMA” lost his fight because his ankle seemed to snap in half and the greatest heavyweight...
- Brien Joins Dentsu Aegis As CEO Americas, Morris Named CSIO
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Madison Avenue media vet Nick Brien has joined Dentsu Aegis Network as CEO Americas, filling a void created by the departure of Rob Horler as US CEO. In a related move, Nigel Morris has been named tothe new role of Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer.
- New York Tower Inks Two Deals for Condos Priced Over $70 Million Each
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Both units are in the under-construction Manhattan condo tower 520 Park Avenue.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- New York fighter wins MMA debut despite getting 7 stitches
By George Willis - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Heather Hardy had seven stitches closing a gash over her swollen left eye. But the damage wasn’t about put a damper on her mood after winning her MMA debut Saturday night in Bellator 180 at Madison Square Garden. Hardy, 20-0-1 as a women’s professional boxer, earned a TKO with just a second remaining in round...
- 'Fearless Girl' Steals the Conversation
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The “Fearless Girl” statue facing the charging bull on Wall Street is among the marketing efforts expected to rake up awards when Madison Avenue descends on the French Riviera for the annual Cannes Lions ad festival this week.