RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PHILIP'S TRANSPORTATION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- How Oklahoma plans to get just a little brighter
By Amanda Razani - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Silver Spring Networks has selected Oklahoma Gas & Electric to launch its IPv6 IoT platform and Streetlight Vision control software to connect and manage up to 250,000 LED street lights throughout its Oklahoma service area.“Connecting the street lights across our service territory is another example of our focus on innovative solutions and a natural extension of our ambitious smart grid program. OG&E is committed to delivering efficient, reliable lighting and electricity service to the citizens of Oklahoma,” explains Ken Grant, VP of Sales and Marketing for Oklahoma Gas &...Read More
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Philip Gossett, Scholar Who Brought Operas Back to Life, Dies at 75
By MICHAEL COOPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Mr. Gossett rediscovered lost works, created new editions of Rossini and Verdi scores and helped revive them onstage.
- Planting Time For Zone 8 Bulbs: When Do I Plant Zone 8 Bulbs
By Darcy Larum - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Children’s Books: In Philip Pullman’s First Graphic Novel, a Ghost Ship Travels Through Time
By GEORGE O’CONNOR - Friday Jun 16, 2017
In “The Adventures of John Blake: Mystery of the Ghost Ship,” a battered vessel becomes unstuck in time after an experiment goes awry.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017