The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PHILANTHROPY ALIVE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Starbucks worker found alive after mysterious disappearance
By Jackie Salo - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
A Starbucks employee who vanished from her job in North Carolina last week while on a break was found alive at a Virginia parking garage. Allison Cope, 24, was found Sunday morning in Virginia Beach after going missing from her job on June 26. She was brought to the Sentara Virginia Beach Hospital where she...
- Brain-dead woman kept alive for months so she could deliver twins
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
A brain-dead Brazilian woman, pregnant with twins, was kept alive for 123 days — the longest time ever — so she could deliver her babies. Frankielen da Silva Zampoli Padilha, 21, was left brain dead in October after suffering a stroke, according to Caters News. Her twins, a boy and a girl, were delivered via...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.